gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
05-18-2013, 10:14 AM

Aislyn

Things were getting heated. Here she was, about to throw down with Chronos, the man she had become beta along side with years ago. He was the one at fault, she was merely defending her home. You know, that thing he didn't do? He abandoned them all and still had the nerve to blame her for a few lost souls during the eruption. His head raised to a challenging position, and she took this very seriously. She took a step forward, lips curled so tightly around her fangs that every single canine in her mouth seemed to show. If he wanted a fight, she would give him one he wouldn't forget. She would tear him a new asshole, then stick whatever was left inside it. But, just as quickly had the fire ignited it had gone out. He receded and spoke. The beta listened to his words, and of course, he turned away, leaving the scene. Typical. She watched him walk away, and she did not speak a word. She was too fired up to speak to the bastard. She turned to Blu, who was surprisingly still standing there. "You're more than welcome here, but him, he needs an adjustment before he may step foot in Valhalla. I know you have to power to do it, so fix him. Until then he will not be allowed here. I'm sorry Blu, but disrespect is not handled lightly, especially toward me. He may have forgotten everything I have done for this pack, but I haven't. I will not be spoke to that way." With that she turned away, not waiting for an answer. She needed to get back to her pup anyways. -EXIT-