gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
10-14-2014, 01:16 PM

His approach had the other male practically cringing away from them, apologizing over and over. Kass' startled gaze swung to Val's, mismatched eyes wide. She asked if he could help the other boy, stepping back and giving a quick description of what had happened. "Uuuuhhh..." he could only manage at first, his eyes flicking from Val to the boy and back before managing a weak smile and "Sure, Val."

He stepped toward the darker boy, running his gaze over him now that he was closer. "Hi there," he said softly to him, his voice positive and calm in the hopes of soothing the patient. "I'm Kassander, I'm a healer. I'm going to help you, all right? I just need to ask a few questions. Are you hurt anywhere from falling? When's the last time you ate anything or had anything to drink?" There were more questions he wanted to ask but he didn't want to overwhelm the frightened kid. He knew how that felt...

His brow knotted as he peered at the boy's completely white gaze, and his own questioning eyes darted to Val's before he carefully raised his paw and waved it directly in front of the boy's eyes.

"Talk" "You" Think