ardent

For Crying Out Loud I�m Running From A Countdown

Kau

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2014, 01:45 PM

So perhaps it was quite odd, particularly when he sought a pack of his own. Yet Kau was not eager to abandon his plans. Still, it seemed that this alphess might be on him. Smarter than he took her for... and that made her a far better ally than a foe. The male would dip his head, trying to keep on his best behavior. Not that Kau was really one for good behavior. But to make things run smoothly, well, he had no choice. There were enough complications with this as it was.

"Consider it asking a favor in return for a favor, alphess Katja. I would rather not be going into alphaship without keeping my skills tuned, and in turn, well, I would give my services to your pack and assist in keeping them sharp as well. It is a give and take proposition if you will... however if you feel it not the best offer... I can understand. I would not hold it against you to not jump at the chance to accept a member who would just leave the pack eventually." His words would flow smoothly from his lips, almost as if he had rehearsed it. Single orb would focus on silver gems. Would she turn him away in the end? It might be a price to pay, yes, but... perhaps this was not truly what the gods had in store for him.
"Speech"