ardent

Alive N� Out Of Control

Kau

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2014, 02:34 PM

Though he posed the question to her, well, she would turn it around and present it to him in response. Still, this young woman did not turn away. She did not cower under his gaze. He would answer her, and Kau would say so with a bit of pride welling in his tones. "To put quiet simply, my dear, I am seeking those to form an alliance with. A strong, unwavering bond of loyalty. After all, one does not build a pack on their own, hmm?" Kau was relaxed, speaking in smooth tones. A madman in his calmed state, the calm before the storm erupted.

"No more and no less. I... wish to create a home for myself, as I once lived in. A place to be proud of, where warriors can gather and show their great strengths... where a wolf can find a place to belong. Do you... perhaps need such a place?" Kau would give her a smile. "You look quiet lonely, with no pack scent upon your coat. I could give you a place to belong... if you want it. I'm all alone in this land too." Kau would let his smile fade. "...and it's better not to be alone, isn't it?"
"Speech"