gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
10-14-2014, 07:02 PM

Chione would slip quietly away from the rest of her family, still avoiding sleep like the plaque. Even though it was dark and may not have been the safest time or place to go out, Chione could really care less what kind of dangers were ahead of her.

She would stay a safe distance from her family, actually holding a bond between them now that they had nothing. She had grown very found of her mother, but was still as cold and harsh as she always was. She still held a hatred toward both her parents for choosing Gaia over her, she would rather have had one of her other siblings take the rank, even Apollo if it wasn't reserved for a princess.

The voice of Charon would trail after her, making her come to a stand still. "You should have just run away a long time ago like I told you. I'm always right." She hadn't seen her best, but imaginary, friend since the night she left Olympus to see her father fall. He had vanished completely, well at least his actual being. The only thing left was his voice tormenting her every step she took. She had grown accustomed to ignoring him and doing what she wanted to do rather than what he wanted.

Autumn had brought a chill to her, even though she hated the den she was growing up in she missed the warm feel of home. But a slight breeze wouldn't send her running back to mommy. She liked to see the moon rushing in and out of the clouds, Autumn may have became her favorite season.

"Speech"