Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
10-14-2014, 08:49 PM

He would have to wait no time at all before his sweet sister was at his side. There was a look of concern in her expression as she called to him and he padded over to her side gratefully. He remembered moments in their past when they hadn't been in the same pack and moment between them where few and treasured. Yet, despite living with her each time he saw her she brought a lightness to his heart, to know she was here and happy, this sole family member that had remained with him. He shook of his lethargy and moved on to business. ?From what I can scent Sibelle left well I was checking the borders, and in her absence the pups made it out. I wouldn't mind a second opinion on that, and.. advice. You have pups sister of mine, I want to find out why Sibelle abandoned them but I'm also worried for their safety, should I attempt to find her round up my three young ones first?? a hint of helpless frustration in his voice as he spoke. Sibelle was still new and special to him, his love and he had gotten use to thinking of her first. Now however they had pups to consider and knew instincts where telling him to protect and worry about them. He worried for Sibelle, but the pups? Surely he had to put them first. He kept his gaze on Twig, hoping she could help him decide what to do.

"Speech"