Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-14-2014, 09:18 PM
Alsander Grey

Alsanders tail waved behind him as Surreal approved the name. The now named Faite would be a special girl. He?d do his best to train her in what she needed to know. ?I will do my utmost, indeed.? He grinned down at the litter, then raised his eyes as she inquired about the success of the hunt. He was about to reply, when Falk answered for him, slipping past to settle beside Surreal and greet his still unknowing pups. They would learn swiftly who was who, even before their eyes were open and their ears had begun to hear. For now, they were more focused on sustenance.

Alsander smiled, nodding. ?A young yearling who hadn?t learned vigilance. He was fat and healthy, and he gave us a good run, but ultimately, he wasn?t fast enough.? Hunting stories; a mainstay part of family life. He already regaled his own nephews and niece with stories of the hunt of the week. He wondered if any of Surreals pups would be a hunter. He nudged the thought aside and stretched, belly growling. ?Time for me to see if he tastes as good as he looked.? He flashed a grin and wriggled backward, nearly bumping into a russet female whom he?d seen only once before. His initial thought was to growl an alarm, but she wasn?t threatening, and Surreal gave him a nod, a message that the female was welcome.

?Lady.? He rose with a wary nod and retreated a fair distance, though he remained on guard for any mischief. He noticed Castiel and grinned at the male, ambling over to him, though one ear and eye was trained on the stranger among them. ?Castiel. You look well. Surreal said she wanted to see you, before we left on the hunt.? Unspoken was the acknowledgement that Alsander would keep guard in his place while he went to see his sister.