Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-15-2014, 10:35 AM

Vesta had a very embarrassed look planted on her muzzle as her aunt and leader found her on her back in the snow. She felt the heat rise to her cheeks in a blush before quickly arranging herself correctly. ?Yes, I?ve been cooped up for so long that I think I?ve forgotten how to walk.? She joked with a shy smile as she poked at the ground with one of her paws. ?How have you been Aunt Athena and how fares Bevroren?? She asked, holding a proper stature like she used to before arriving in such strange lands. She had been curious and hadn?t really talked to her mother about such things. She liked talking to her mother but she would have preferred to talk to her father. But he was gone. Sin had abandoned her with her mother. Was she not good enough for him or something? It angered her.

The snow was strange to her for she had never really seen it. It had melted before she had been born but she remembered her mother explaining the science of things to her or something like that. The snow fell and prey hid whilst plants died. It was so cold that it killed the landscape and made the leaves fall from the trees. It was kind of sad. Ever since her father?s departure, she had stopped looking up to the vicious and cruel monster he had been. She started to see the beauty in things other than fighting and killing. But there was still one thing on her mind? being a queen. She needed an empire like her Aunt Athena had. She was an Armada and she would be a damned good one at that if it was the last thing she did.