Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-15-2014, 10:37 AM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2014, 10:38 AM by Virgil I.)
Gemstore purchase!

She had taken longer than she?d said, but it was due to a change of plans. If Katja thought she could take possession over Virgil?s children, she was wrong. Whilst the golden goddess wishes to kill the woman, she finds it more practical to, in this moment, steal her crown from off her head. It should be simple enough; Virgil has bested her many times before, and she is firmly confident that she can best her again.

She has fully healed from the tragic birth, at least physically. Muscle mass has grown upon her, strength evident in her powerful gait. Legs spread equally apart, weight evenly distributed across all four grounded limbs, toes spread, claws bite into the soil for traction, limbs bend, tail lashes out behind her large frame, body lowers and with it her center of gravity, shoulders rolls, hackles raise, head lowers to align with her spine, neck scrunched, jaws parted, eyes narrow, ears pin backwards.
It is then she sends forth a chilling summons for Katja. Thank you for keeping my throne warm for me she thinks as she awaits the arrival of her opponent, head turning to look around her every few seconds so as to not afford the sneaky woman (who clearly has no honor, having struck against Virgil?s family when she could not best Virgil herself) any advantage of an attack from behind.

virgil vs. katja for yfir
0/??