gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-18-2013, 12:37 PM

[Image: for_starsight__the_fifth_planet_lives_by...5z8esy.png]

jupiter glanced at the lass curiously as the question fell from her lips, novel wonderment in the sol's eyes. how such innocent and unknowing wolves could exist in this world was something that she would never understand, but having knowledge that they existed was quite enlightening for the ludicaen. perhaps she had never noticed it behind the guise of iterjup--oftentimes she had truly seen through the eyes of her own consciously self-fabricated second personality, and to the ditsy persona, there had been very few individuals that hadn't simply blurred into the sea of faces she had encountered, and now after experiencing even more malice in these lands with the arrival of the foreigners, she could appreciate the good still in this world.

"it's a lot of water that goes on for a very long time," she explained almost a little awkwardly, never before having had to explain such a thing. how else was one supposed to describe an ocean? as the topic of food continued, she smiled. "you may have what you like. we can head for the open area at some point, but we'll have to cross the river if we do, so for now, let's settle with lizards." jupiter beamed, and then nodded in confirmation as if she were pleased by this idea. "i'll teach you how to fish later. that is, if you don't already know how." the second part came hastily and was spoken in the tone of a timid apology, as jupiter didn't wish to assume or underestimate allaire. "anyway, lizard hunting isn't exactly my forte, so i'll wait until you've caught your fill," she explained, glancing down at her bulky build. she was built for the power of battle and taking down larger prey, not darting around trying to catch tiny, speedy reptiles. she often outsourced when she hunted for larger beings, as a diet of fish--the only thing she could catch without completely exhausting herself--wasn't always a favorable ideal.

one would not expect a lot of lizards to lurk among the mangroves, but in fact, they were abundant near the river, especially where there were protruding rocks a foot or two at the base of the mangrove drop-off to the water. the tangled roots served as excellent hiding places for them, as well. jupiter settled down on her haunches, turning her gaze to the water, where she would patiently await her new member's hunting spree.

ooc - what specialty rank would you like for her to have? or would you rather her be an orbita? (see the pack page for an explanation of ranks, as well)

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.