gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
10-15-2014, 02:51 PM

The boy did the right thing and spoke up, laying out his lie of omission to his brother and to Kapra, and Katja inclined her head approvingly. The words hung between the four of them for a long moment like dust motes in the sun before Kapra responded to it with a spurt of his usual half-manic enthusiasm. She nodded solemnly at his question. "It seems likely - they certainly share similar features." That wasn't to say that it was an absolute certainty; Katja was ever wary and would acknowledge that there was always the possibility that it was false, but she was inclined to believe it the truth given what she knew of Jaeger.

Laufey's soft voice drew her attention and she watched him passively, though not without empathy, as he appeared to struggle with his control. She did not speak, for though they were now known to be family nothing was so close as the bond between siblings and this must be between them alone. It was when Orochi began to cry that she went rigid, her expression going cool and distant. She was intensely uncomfortable - unmoved by tears, but uncomfortable by the very fact that he, Orochi, a Finnvi, had tears rolling down his face, completely incredulous that a wolf of his age and one who professed to be a warrior was crying like a pup. Claws of anger ground into her chest once more at Jaeger - this was what came of flinging your seed heedlessly about the land to let it grow where and how it would instead of raising them properly.

"Jaeger's crime was that of incest, Orochi," she finally inserted dryly at the end of his words. "I was sent to bring him home to face the accusations that he fathered a litter of pups on his own mother. I'm hardly going to throw you from the pack for your blood relation to him, or would I have given Kapras?us such an honored position? Family is family, boy. No matter which Finnvi's loins spawned you, you are still Finnvi."

Her gaze shifted sharply to Kapra and she raised a brow. She longed to ask Auora's advice in this, but it was Kapra who was here now. "Sie sind Ihre Neffen, vetter, und er war dein Bruder. Vielleicht haben Sie k?mmern w?rde etwas hinzuf?gen?"

"