Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-18-2013, 02:48 PM

It seemed like the two wolves had luck on their side, not long after they abandoned their den for a bear they had stumbled across another. Haku took off towards an overhang, calling Aria over. With a nod of her head she quickly headed over, shaking her head as a piece of hail got her right in the nose. Her green gaze looked it over a few moments before she lowered her head and sniffed around the place carefully, looking for any fresh scents which she only seemed to find stale. Seems good enough, come on. She smiled, stepping under the overhang, she made her way to the very back, farthest from the outside.

Aria lowered herself to the ground, legs folding beneath her and ears swiveling towards Haku. For your question... yes I have famil, but I have not seen them in awhile. My mother passed from illness and my father and brother left before she passed. How about you, do you have any family? She asked curiously, crossing a leg over the other, green gaze locked onto him. They had literally just met but she didn't really mind sharing something about her past with him, after all, he seemed like a decent wolf so far.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator