Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-16-2014, 12:26 AM

Arian was nearly lost in her own thoughts until the boy ran into her. Blinking as he nervously tried to blow it off. She couldn't help but muffled a giggle in her muzzle. Both of them were probably unaware of how similar they were. Arian was an orphan, she knew death like a cold friend when she was a pup. The worst part probably would have been having to watch her blood siblings starve. Her tail flicked a little, concern washing over her face when she saw his wounds again this time closer. She knew he wasn't exactly a friend yet but he was still her family and in her pack. "Ixionn has anyone treated these wounds? Because if they did they didn't do it properly." that or discontinued the process. She sniffed him, Crystal eyes looking over him.
Arian would step back looking at the iguana for a moment. Ixionn really did resemble Hajime. Even how he acted. "If you'd let me, I could treat them. Your father was Hajime right? He's my cousin by blood." Arian felt a sting in her heart remembering both her cousins Hajime and Vahva were dead. She tried to suppress the feelings as she watched the boy.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.