Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-16-2014, 06:38 AM

Arian was upset that ixionn had not been treated, though on the inside a little bit it meant her ego was being stroked by the opportunity to be in her element. She smiled at the boy and his companion. "I am a healer before I am a warrior. I was raised in seracia that way, after birth my parents died when I was around two to three months old the alpha pair took me in. And I trained as a healer. Luckily before I left my old home in ethereal. I brought my herbs with me, it's best to use them before the effects die." Arian would explain with a grin. She would vanish for a moment before returning with a mouthful of herbs. Scooting a little closer to the boy so she could apply them. First she handed the boy some lavender. "Chew on that and get the oil out of it, it works faster if you don't swallow. It should make it so your paw doesn't hurt as much. But I'd recommend going easy on it until it heals." The woman instructed.
Soon after treating the boys wounds with her collection of herbs. Moss to clean the wounds, grilling to prevent infection, and anything else that practically made her happy she had went through the efforts to collect it. She stepped away and looked at the lizard. "Sorry I think I look rude now, I'm Arian and who might you be?" she asked the lizard. She knew plenty of other wolves who had companions, it was not something that struck her as odd. A creature was still something that lived. "Have you thought about your specialty ixionn? That way once your healed you can start training with a mentor straight away." with all these questions she hoped she wasn't being annoying. It had actually been a long time since she had felt this comfortable.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.