Ixionn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-16-2014, 06:29 PM

The boy relaxed himself completely as she began to speak to him normally. More like they were family...instead of the awkward Queen to Buds talking. Even if she did seem a little upset that he hadn't been treated yet...she was at least offering to take care of him. How sweet of her. -- She explained her past life to him, or at least part of it, before standing and disappearing. Ixionn guessed she was off to find herbs, maybe. Though, while she was gone, he thought about the things she had said. Her parents had died...and she was taken in by an alpha couple. It sounded familiar to his own story. Hm.
She came back, and Ixionn instantly returned to reality, grinning cheerfully to the queen. She sat close beside him and calmly began listing the instructions. "Chew on that and get the oil out of it, it works faster if you don't swallow." The masked boy turned his curious gaze away from Arian, eyes resting on the lavender. It was purple...and it smelt nice. But pretty things always had bad taste, right? Ixionn frowned and took the vegetation in his jaws, slipping it into his mouth and chewing down on it bitterly. It tasted almost sour...and he was tempted to spit it out or swallow it instantly. But just as she said- it had quicker effect if he didn't swallow it.
After chewing on it for a while, he swallowed the oil he had squeezed out, before turning his head and letting the ball of chewed lavender fall from his mouth. Drago looked down at him and stifled a laugh without saying anything. But Ixionn ignored it. "Sorry I think I look rude now, I'm Arian and who might you be?" Obviously she wasn't talking to him. She was talking to Drago. The blue iguana stared at Arian for a moment, before smirking and puffing out his scaly chest. "Arian! My name is Drago. I'm Ixionn's companion, friend, and alarm clock."
He lowered down onto Ixionn's head and snorted. "Poor boy has a hard time getting up in the morning. Lazy mutt." Ixionn released a firm growl, brows furrowing instantly. "Shut up." The iguana nodded pathetically and fled to the boy's rump. He sighed and rolled his shoulders.
"Have you thought about your specialty Ixionn? That way once your healed you can start training with a mentor straight away." No...he hasn't really thought about his place in a while. Before the storms, before Quelt gave up his crown, he had always worried about his place in the pack. Where did he belong...? Why was he even here? It always made him stubborn and easily annoyed. Now- it seemed to have been cleared from his thoughts. And now that it was brought up...he felt all caught up with confusion all over again.
Ixionn suddenly panicked, and rocked from side to side with Drago struggling to latch on frantically. Finally, he stopped cold and blurted his answer randomly. "I want to be a fang." With that, he exhaled and fell back on his torso again, tail coiling around his paws as he reworded his answer. "I want to be a fighter for you...and maybe I can fight my way up higher..." His red eyes moved to the ground slowly. Was he being selfish...? Was he trying too hard? All he wanted...was for Quelt to be proud of him. For his whole family to be proud of him. His whole pack. But saying that to Arian right here beside her would make him seem greedy. Selfish, ignorant.
"You just can't ever stay still." Drago muttered, claws latching onto his orangey-russet fur and coiling up against it. Ixionn sighed. "You mentioned something about a mentor, right? Could you assign me with someone I know? Maybe someone from my family?" The masked boy continued to stare at the ground aimlessly whole awaiting her answer.

"Speech"
'thoughts'