Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-16-2014, 07:01 PM

The girl was rather happy, and he indeed did look like his father. She wouldn't say anything though she knew how painful it was to lose a parent. Arian remembered freshly what happened to her parents, thank the heavens the gods hadn't claimed Ixionn's siblings like they did hers. It was the most painful thing ever watching her crippled mother unable to hunt and produce milk, resulting in their deaths. Her mother crawled to the borders of Seracia to give her up and in her last breaths spoke only words of love. It brought pain to her, but she had met many kind females she considered mother figures in her life. Epiphron, and Destruction, always she would look up to them in their strength.
She chuckled at the iguana as she settled herself in front of Ixionn. Setting her leg to the side, it had taken some getting used to, after all she couldn't sit right on it, it'd be too painful. "Teenage boys tend to do that Drago, Ixionn isn't the only one. I can't count how many times I had to try and drag my brothers out just to show them something I thought was exciting." she said with enthusiasm. Then she saw Ixionn perk up, get emotional about what he wanted to do. At first she had a face of surprise, but obviously this had been a very serious thing that he had thought about. Specially after what he said.
"Fighting isn't everything Ixionn, but I thank you. This is my first time being in a position of power I'll need someone strong and willing to improve here in Isokan." She grinned. "I'll make Quelt your mentor, I'm sure he wouldn't mind." She gave a small nod. For a moment it crossed her mind to make him the Watcher, but it was far too soon for that.
"Is there anything you'd like to ask me? I'm open to all questions." Arian stated as she relaxed a little. This was the life.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.