Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-17-2014, 12:05 AM

Yes, such decisions shouldn't be rushed. If she would ever come to a conclusion. Perhaps she would one day forget about pack life and continue with her own carefree world. Now that she thought about it, maybe it was time for her to continue. She had spent some time here by the lake, met a new face and allowed time to slow down until she got back onto her feet. She had somehow managed to talk the daylight away, finding herself in an early sunset. If she was going to return home by twilight, it would be best to leave now. Spending another night with a stranger didn't seem to appeal to her anymore. There were no second chances.

Soliloquy indeed seemed like a humble fellow, but they both probably had places to be. Something just didn't fit between them. But that was alright, simple acquaintances were enough for her. She knew who he was, if the girl was ever to encounter the ivory male once more.

"Thanks for stopping by, Soliloquy, I enjoyed your company," She began with a smile, rising to her paws and ruffling her black pelt. She would prepare to leave, not before farewelling the man with a short curtsy. "It is getting late...and I do have to dash. But I wish you the best and I do hope we meet again."

She hated dragging out her shaky goodbyes. With a kind flick of her tail she would be off to travel again through the west, through the blazing sunset and into the darkness.

-exit Titania unless stopped-

Walk "Talk" Think
[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]