Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-17-2014, 11:05 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2014, 11:09 AM by Arian.)

She tried desperately to wrap her head around the situation. As her motet approached her she flinched slightly but did not oppose to the embrace. As her mother stated forgive me Arian smirked slightly."That should be my line," She whispered slightly as her tail flicked over sarka to comfort the young girl. She looked at her mother sighing slightly she didn't mind sharing what had happened to her with family around, they all had probably been through a lot. Regardless of her wound she was still as she was.
"This is sarka adravendi, she's azaleas daughter. I was a healer in her lack before she vanished, just like everyone else had. I'm looking after her until her older brother comes to pick up her and her other siblings." She explained. Shifting a little at her mothers next question. "Neo happened. He came to the lands near my old home and maimed me." Her voice was bitter as we perked her ears a little. "But I'm better now, I'm actually an alpha a queen of a pack in which a friend passed onto me. And if any of you need a home my borders are open to you, even you mother. I'm sorry about father and azalea." She looked a her siblings an her mother carefully. Trying to keep her breathing calm.
Ooc:you can skip sarka not gonna post her here anymore. Let's just say she's with Arian the whole time^w^.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.