Vaughan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-17-2014, 01:51 PM

He wouldn't be left standing for long, and to his surprise it was one of Raisa's children that would greet him upon the ebony borders. A smile would form loosely upon his lips, happy to see the Xanilovs taking power once again. But what happened to Katja? Did she no longer rule? He had to admit, he was surprised that Raisa had chosen her to rule and not one of her family, though Vaughan would never doubt her choices. Perhaps that was one of the things that was good about his personality, not being judgemental. A satisfied sigh would slip his maw, still rather amazed that it was Valeriya that he was seeing, hadn't she ran away some time ago? Her presence did lift his spirit though. " Valeriya? Valeriya! what a pleasant surprise! Do you now run Ebony? Im sure you'd make a fine queen, i have high hopes in all of Raisa's children." She would refer to him as master, but master he was not. He had left, and with that he must have been stripped from his title. Perhaps being under Katja's rule just didn't feel quite right. " Im fine Val, i have been away for so long, what has changed? Where are your sisters and brothers, are they still here?"[/b] He would tilt his crown for a brief moment, before sitting down.

He would look upon her with admiration and hope, thinking her more as a daughter then simply a student or the daughter of the queen. Speaking of which, where was Raisa? Had she returned? He hoped to see her, Vaughan had feared that one day he'd become old and frail, or at the very least feel that way. He would raise his crown, curious to know the answer. " Raisa... where is Raisa? I have missed her." His voice would confidant, though there was no denying the sadness within his tone. Had he failed the Xanilov family? He had been raised to be a lord, to serve beneath them and for them, to form a bond like no other. But had it been broken? Had he been away from Raisa for to long? his sweet Raisa? the thought would leave him empty for a moment, though the thought that he could support Val for the last few years of his existence did bring hope.

image by Luisiana