gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
10-17-2014, 04:59 PM

Orchid was looking at the girl as she spoke, and she could see the shyness clinging to her. Orchid had been, not quite shy, but set in her place beneath her brothers rule at one stage in her life and had never aspired to be more. It had been healing that had changed her life, the evidence of her skill and the passion that had driven her to seek more knowledge and gain a position of power within a pack that had taken that shyness from her. Perhaps it could do the same for Rohini one day, certainly she would not deny the girl the chance, but she also would not teach her if she did not want to learn.

She did not need to worry about that it seems, for the girl before them would pick up the courage to speak, and her words where pretty, and strong despite her demeanour, setting in stone the place of teacher that Orchid would now hold. ?Then of course I will teach you. For most healers, a part of the life is passing on the knowledge we all gain from experience? she mused thoughtfully, her mild way of saying she had a passion for teaching as she did for healing. She noticed the nod Rohini had given Crucifix, and with that the Alpha would smile at the both and leave them to talk amongst each other. She nodded at his departing form before turning back to Rohini. ?Alright then, come inside and ill see what you know? she said gently, turning around herself and slipping back into her den. She eyed her large variety or herbs, some dried some fresh and all with their unique smells as she considered how to approach this. ?First of all, tell me which herbs here you can identify, and we'll go from there? she decided.

Walk "Talk" Think