Ixionn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-17-2014, 05:46 PM

She didn't seem too surprised by his question. At least not as surprised as Drago had been. In fact, the woman replied as if it had been a completely normal question. Weird. But maybe they were already at that point, then? --Ixionn's smile returned to his lips as she answered. But her next statement made him frown instantly. "Besides, I'm not the prettiest flower in the field with how I look now." Ixionn growled softly, shaking his head quickly, before standing and lifting his chin to make himself look larger than he actually was. The one thing he hated more than anything was...
Girls calling themselves ugly when they had amazingly stunning looks. Even with that crippled leg, Arian was beautiful. And that was a fact that couldn't be denied. Ixionn huffed and reminded himself that she was his queen and that he should be a bit more respectful, even if he was a bit angry now. But either way, he would make it clear to Arian that she was pretty. Even from the perspective of a stubborn and lazy young boy like him.
"One second, Arian. Don't say you're not pretty. I hate it when girls say that." The masked boy outstretched his neck and sighed, toes digging into the earth silently. "Especially girls that really are pretty." With that, he slowly fell back to the ground, giving Drago some time to climb up his back before he completely made contact with the earth.
It took him a little while to clear his thoughts in order to reply to her question. But once he did, his smile returned yet again, and he spoke in an uneasy tone. "But...I'm afraid I only have one friend. I think. Her name is Signy- but I haven't seen her ever since the first time we met." Ixionn shrugged, and suddenly went into a dreamy state. Signy was a pretty lady. She was coated in black, all but the orangey-copper lines beneath her eyes. And then those beautiful green eyes. Ah...did he wish they could meet up again. The little girl was probably busy with family stuff though. It'd be a while. Or, maybe it wouldn't. Eh. Well, he'd make sure he would at least get to see her.
Finally, he cleared his mind of Signy, grinning nervously to his queen. "Haha, she's a nice girl! But I should probably make some more friends...especially if I want to become a leader someday." Ixionn turned his eyes to ground and allowed his uneasy grin to become a weak smile. The words slipped out, but he refused to change them. After all...he did want to be a king someday. That's what his father wanted for him. Hajime...
"Are you liking Isokan so far? Or is it awkward suddenly walking in and becoming a queen while you know very little about our family?" Ixionn grinned again and glanced up at her, red eyes brightening with excitement.
"Speech"
'thoughts'