ardent

�ingvellir (YFIR)

Chryseis

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2014, 08:37 PM

She would listen carefully, her attention spiking when she and her son were addressed. Hypnos would speak first and she would smile at him. Turning her gaze back to Katja, she would speak. "I am forever thankful for what you did for us on the battlefield, and for that, I am indebted to you. We will remain here, and serve wherever needed." Her son was to be mentored by another. With a mothers protection, her gaze would flicker to the man, he had agreed to rule beside Katja. He would do. There was no doubt that her son would learn much from this man. She was also going to be a mentor. Her gaze would flicker to the boy, Thantos. When he spoke his words were soft, almost uncertain. Her face didn't give anything away, but they would certainly make an odd pair from the looks of it. "I would happily mentor him." She would dip her head, shooting the boy a smile before returning her attention to the Katja. Conversation seemed to break out, drowning out anything else. She would listen to bits and pieces, not really concerned with the affairs of the Olympus pups.

"Speech"