gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-18-2014, 12:23 PM

and i'll fight to survive

Kory seemed to know a lot now if he actually did or not was another matter. However they did have to find Vaughan and hope that he could do the trick but was this truly something Isi was wanting to do. He was rather at odds with thinking that his sister wanted to take on a real responsibility by doing this, that was rather odd but hey he couldn't judge her for wanting to finally do something like this. Rurik had to just stand by her side and assist her as much as he could "Ok maybe not a healer but we still have to bank on Vaughan doing the trick for this person otherwise we're going to be in a spot of trouble... I'll have to think about a possible idea of what to do if it doesn't work..." his voice slowly trailing off.

He gently brushed up against Isidora to try and assure her that they would find a way to help this person she wanted to help. He did very much care about the reasons behind it though but as a good brother he would follow her until he knew she was alright before doing his own stuff. Arty and Lily both remained on his mind since they got split up so his plan of what to do if Vaughan couldn't help and what he was going to do afterwards got all mixed up. He silently groaned as he hoped that Isidora didn't just hear him do so otherwise he would feel slightly annoyed that he couldn't focus on the current task at hand. Without even thinking his mind decided to proceed with whipping out his thoughts into a more verbal form "perhaps there may be another person who wasn't accounted for that spent quite a bit of time with this alpha that could help... and perhaps I could find Arty and Lily this way as well... no bad... I need to focus on this single task and get it completed first".

"Speech"

through this thunderous life