Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-18-2013, 06:33 PM

He can't be... He can't be dead Loccian... No. Tell you're lying... Octavian can't be dead... His voice was a whisper to her ears and it only caused her stomach to clench and twist, her tail lashing behind her. She wasn't lying at all and to do so would be the worst thing she could possibly do, Octavian was not alive, he had died, died before her very eyes. And she could do nothing about it but watch!

Her body trembled as she remembered that day, the blood spilling from his wounds, him asking her if he was going to die and her denying it. Trying to make him relaxed so he could pass without trouble, him telling her that he loved her... He's gone Pontifex... Octavian is gone forever. She growled, moving away from him, head down, lips pulled back as the growl rumbled in her throat. I was there! I had to watch him go, had to tell him to sleep so the pain would go away when he woke up.

She had lifted her head, staring straight ahead, but not at her brother, she was looking past him. By now the tears rolled down her cheeks as she stood there with eyes wide, remembering. I can still feel his blood in my fur! She barked, looking down at her legs, flashes going over her eyes, bloody legs one moment and the next its gone.

"action.
talk.
think.
you."

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator