Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-18-2014, 12:47 PM

Arian raised an eyebrow at the boy. Really she did just tease others a lot of times. She wasn't much like anyone else, then again that was expected of the walker line wasn't it. Her ears flicked a little as he spoke. A leader, just like Hajime had wished to be. He wanted to right all his wrongs, make a better life than what his mother had. She understood that entirely, all of them seemed to have the worst lives and they were constantly struggling to make it at least a little better if not all the way. Arian understood though, and somehow he acted so much like Hajime maybe it also was his appearance. It made her sad.
"I'm adjusting, I always do. Hajime was a close family member to me. He told me a lot about my heritage, and you guys when you were born as well. I'm sorry if talking about him makes you sad, Hajime would be proud of you, you act a lot like he did before... Elsa. But he never stopped loving all of you." Arian felt like she was about to step on a landmine. She was so used to talking about her depressions in life, her past, what had happened to her parents and family, that she always had to remind herself everyone was different.
"Want to see something?" she asked him standing up. Her body turned towards the northern caverns. Their other home, which had many things to explore and discover. Her tail flicked back and forth as she smiled at him.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.