size
Small
build
-
player
10-19-2014, 06:38 PM

and i'll fight to survive

"Greetings"

He wasn't out here alone after all so perhaps his day wasn't going to be so uneventful after all. He would turn his gaze to let it settle upon the form of the strange wolf. There was a careful smile that shown upon Rurik's face before he replied back "Greetings to you as well, is there something I can help you with good sir?" Rurik asked calmly and with a serious tone. He wasn't going to take chances of being attacked if he could avoid it so for now he would have to pick his words and his tone wisely. He could pick up the faint smells of others from this stranger but then again they were just scents. However he decided it would be best to come down and be at ground level with this stranger as for himself it felt rather rude to seem like he was talking down to someone.

He spoke again "Give me a second and I'll be right down, if we're to speak more properly I'd rather be it face to face than me being up high and you down below... never know when unfriendly guests could arrive to spoil our conversation" his words come from his maw as he made his way down the boulders until he came very close to Helios and he couldn't help but let out a sigh and a slight chuckle "Darn and here I thought I was going to be taller than someone, oh well doesn't hurt to be small I guess" Rurik was hoping that his humor wouldn't annoy the stranger. For now he would keep up his still somewhat serious but calm tone.

"Speech"

through this thunderous life