gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Luna
10-19-2014, 06:53 PM
Noel was heartened that the male didn't seem to be of a devious nature. Even if he didn't return all pleasantries, the movement of a slight wag eased his worries were there even any that he were plagued by. He stilled when the other did and then heard the questions that the other wished to ask of him. Noel wasn't sure what he was doing, just wandering and learning more about the area. Of course giving his name might prove helpful, but he did not think anyone would know him or have heard of his lineage.

"My sire gave me the name Noel and my mother the name Rose. And from my sires lineage, the family name Kringle was bestowed upon me nigh on nearly two years ago in the thick of winter." He gave a slight shake of his head, bemused. "That's how my parents taught me to introduce myself. A bit archaic, right?" But the lessons had been taught to him by those he loved with all his heart and soul. But he was far from them then and perhaps need not always introduce himself in such a way.

He blinked at the other question as he tried to formulate an answer. Well, honesty was the best policy and he didn't have anything to hide. "I'm just exploring. I'm far from the lands of my birth, so I don't really know my way around these parts as yet. And since none of my siblings or cousins wished to come with me, I've found it rather lonely at times."