ardent

Who Am I ?

juno

gems
size
build
player
05-19-2013, 07:01 AM

The new queen of Tortuga hadn?t kept her waiting long. Desdemona appeared quietly, and Juno slightly inclined her head towards the queen, in a sign of respect as she spoke. Yes, Juno had chosen to align herself with Tortuga after all, the pack seemed like one that she would be able to be happy in and gain knowledge. She would watch the female before her for a few calculating moments as she thought about her words.

?It?s a pleasure to see you again, Desdemona, though I wasn?t aware when we last met of your new status to come, my Queen.? She spoke in a light voice, her eyes warm as she looked at the wolf before her with respect. After her first pack meeting as an accepted member of Tortuga, she had been interested in speaking with Desdemona on the terms of queen and subject.

? I see you came out well in you fight for power, which is more than I can say of some wolves who challenge. Surely that says something about your skill and thought.? Her comments were merely an observation as she thought about the whole situation.