gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
10-20-2014, 01:05 AM

The yearling spoke, a long list of names and where he had gotten them passing from the boy?s lips and Helios raises his brows listening with some amusement and a great deal of curiosity. Noel finished with a shake of his head adding his own personal thoughts on the grand introduction. Helios chuckled once more. " Helios of the Olympus family," he began simply considering for a moment stopping there before continuing on, "? family descended and gifted by the gods. Formerly the Patriarch of the Olympus pack, kingdom gifted by the gods." He smirked. "That was how I was taught to introduce myself, though I?ve since adapted. I?ll forgive your long introduction if you forgive mine."
The boy didn?t seem to have any particular destination in mind and Helios sent a silent prayer of thanks to the gods. "These lands seem to have habit of attracting wanders? " He trailed off, casting his gaze once more past the boy. "My family and I are not natives either, though I suppose my children are." He paused for a moment, his thoughts trailing to his kids before he shook his head and brought himself to the present. "I cannot imagine being alone in these strange lands."

"Speech"