gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
10-20-2014, 01:16 AM

The grey man turned to regard him, a smile gracing the stranger?s face. Helios did not return it but his expression did soften. The man asked him what he may help him with and Helios shook his head, not yet. ?You may yet, but for now I simply seek some company. I have been quite alone for some time.? There was a slight scent of another wolf upon the man?s pelt but Helios did not recognize it, it certainly wasn?t a pack. That at least boded well.
Helios was just about to settle himself upon his haunches when the man spoke again and leapt from his perch. The man approached, perhaps a bit to close though Helios only leaned back slightly, ears flicking back then forwards again. He spoke again and Helios chuckled, using it as a cover to take a small step back and seat himself. ?Not by much, if my guess is at all correct.? He allowed a small smile. ?I?ve often found that sentiment to be true.? He might not have been smaller in general than his family, but Natalya sure dwarfed him, and he had no doubts sooner or later he?d find that was also true of his children.

talk, think