Ixionn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-20-2014, 03:37 AM

Blunt. Was this...even Levi? Had he knocked into the right wolf? No...of course not. Last time he checked, Levi was playful. He was sweet and loving. Or was he thinking of Darrah? Ah...no. That was the Levi he knew. So this was definitely some other wolf, right? A long, easy breath was emitted from Levi's lungs, and it took him awhile to stand after being knocked over. Ixionn, still with a cheerful, yet slightly nervous face, studied Levi's features anxiously. This was Levi. So then...why was he being so quiet and emotionless? It was nerve-wrecking. Ixionn fell back onto his rump and frowned, rolling his shoulders forward and cocking his head to the side. "Speak for yourself, you're a year old now too."
Ixionn shook his head wildly, eyes shimmering with pure puzzlement. What happened to him? Was he being possessed or something? Did he lose his memories from hitting his head during the storms? Or did he just suddenly go noodle? The masked boy sucked in a nervous breath, his tail thumping against the frozen earth as he spoke in a quick, cheerful reply. Yeah! Nice, right? I feel a lot better about my place. He lifted his chin and puffed out his chest playfully. But guessed, at this rate, Levi wouldn't give a shit. Ixionn sighed and lowered his head miserably, the fake happiness in his eyes instantly fading. Then, he walked up to his brother and sat beside him.
Okay...quit acting all blunt. It's pissing me off. Ixionn prodded his shoulder and sent him a frustrated look. Maybe a little bit of an irritated one, too. Why are you being so...so emotionless? Don't you remember me? I'm your brother. You haven't seen my in like...what was it, a whole season? Why aren't you happy?! The masked boy coiled his large tail in by his side, bloody red eyes slowly filling with sadness as he stared at his sibling. Why had this turned out to be so depressing? Why couldn't he, for once, have someone happy and playful to talk too?! Damnnit, Levi. I had so many things I wanted to tell you too. Now you're being so floppy.