Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
10-20-2014, 06:51 AM

What kind of worm got into Ixionn's head? Levi had always been like this, not as calm, but he would rarely pay with the others. He had always been blunt too, his brother must have been thinking of some sort of alternate universe. He even remembered the little sibling meeting when a fight between them broke out only for Renhet to come and break it up. Yet regardless, he didn't find anything wrong with him like this. He felt nice, and that was only the drugs to boot him off. He didn't get mad, he could concentrate, and didn't need to put so much effort to fake the emotions that he lacked because of his biological make-up. That's what happened when you got the short end of the evolutionary stick.
"Who said I wasn't happy?" he questioned raising an eyebrow as he lifted a paw and curled it around his brother in half a hug. His tail placed itself on his side, white just like the mask on his face. The two of them looked like a perfect mix of their parents, unlike Renhet, Aiko and Darrah. His ears flicked a little. Why was his brother so mad? It was confusing the hell out of him.
"I've never been over-emotional in the first place you know that. When you and Darrah were off playing I was just watching what the adults were doing. But I feel fine, better than I ever have been like this. What about you? How has your life been then?" Levi was only learning how to please others from observation. Obviously he had taken the wrong path before and now was trying to correct that if he had the chance at all. He pulled his arm away, and gave a smile, a very wide smile. Wow, these things were still nice.

"Speech"