gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
10-20-2014, 09:23 PM

Noel brushed off his apology and Helios shrugged shifting slightly as he felt the ache of old wounds. The russet man only nodded slightly at the yearlings words, not quite sure he could say he knew the boy and yet not particularly inclined to argue over it. He allowed for a short silence before the boy spoke again, offering up a clearer view of his plans. At this Helios nodded again, more enthusiastic this time as he understood the boy?s view; the world was a big place and when he had been younger he too had been very taken with the idea of exploration.
Then Noel asked about his children and the man had to think for a moment. How old were his children now? " My newest litter are about half a year old by now? " He paused unsure if he could even call Apollo his son anymore. The albino had not sought him or his family out, not as far as Helios was aware, and as far as he was concerned the boy was no longer his child. As much as it pained him to, he omitted the boy. " My son Hermes would have been three about now." He allowed for a small sad smile at the thought of the grey dappled boy.
The yearling gave him a positive answer to his previous question and Helios blinked in understanding. He had forced himself into isolation since he had left his wife and children upon the mountain, stopping only on occasion to chat with strangers when their paths crossed which was rarely enough. He missed Nat, he missed his children, hell he missed the teasing of his sister and even the impetuousness of his niece, he wanted nothing more than to return to them and find the whole of his family once more together. Of course that could not happen while the Viking woman held his adopted children, his niece?s own brood hostage.
"Is there a place you live in these lands, Helios, sir?" Noel?s question snapped Helios from his thoughts and the man thought for a moment. " Only temporarily. My wife and I aim to take back our kingdom soon though." He paused, tilting his head ever so slightly to his right side. "That?s actually what I?m doing out here right now, I am hoping to find those who would join us." He kept his gaze solidly past the boy as he said this, doing his best not to seem too eager.

"Speech"