gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Luna
10-20-2014, 11:01 AM
It was quite interesting to meet someone else and learn about them and any pack there might have existed. It was also nice to learn that families were still of import wherever one went. His ears twitched and then perked to attention. "There is naught to forgive. We at least know who each other is now and that I think is all that matters." Well they didn't exactly really know each other save for their names and lineages.

"Well it was my intention to wander for a time and then find myself a place to call my new home. Get the wanderlust out of my system first. My sire did it a year before taking over his own sires pack and driving out his horrid cousin." Phayte was not someone he wished to meet. Ever. The tales told about him were terrible, even if they might be a bit exaggerated.

"How old are your children?" He was curious, if there were any his age around he might find a friend. If they were pups, well most Kringles except for his sires one uncle and one cousin as far as they were aware were terribly different and positively despicable. Yet those were stories he preferred not to dwell upon.

"No, being alone all the time is not fun. My brother Kris wanted to come, but he stayed to help with the new babies. Their names are kind of odd compared to my litter-mates." Meep and Squee were odd to him anyway as name choices.

"Is there a place you live in these lands, Helios, sir?"