gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
10-20-2014, 01:37 PM

The woman seemed to struggle with her introduction, but Cael was patient. He settled back on his haunches and patiently waited while she sat up and finally introduced herself as Tessi. He smiled softly at the name, silently thinking that it was a good one while she went on to confirm that she wasn't from these parts. He could already tell befriending her was going to be a bit of a struggle, but he didn't mind giving her time if she wished to put up with his curiosity.

She hesitantly answered his question, being incredibly vague and leaving a lot of questioned to be answered. He did nod in understanding though at her comment of her former home having bad memories. "I know that feeling... Not so much the not wanting anyone to know my face part, but the bad memories. The wolves that adopted me and my siblings and raised us were murdered so being near their home just wasn't good for any of us... But now here I am. Alacritis is a good place, I'm sure you'll like it once you settle in." He smiled assuredly, remembering a time when they had first arrived here when he had been so uncertain about what their future might hold.

A cool breeze picked up, ruffling his pale coat. He glanced down at his small pile of herbs, placing a paw over them before they could blow away. Glancing around, he found a small rock near him that he picked up and placed on top of them in place of his paw before lifting his eyes back to hers with a chuckle. "I went out of my way for these, I better keep a hold of them, huh?"

Speech
Thought
Companion
Others