Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-20-2014, 01:49 PM

So it seemed to be five on the exploration team, and no more would join them before they set out. Gala would give a gentle nod to Valeriya, flashing her a smile. ?Yes indeed, miss. I plan to come along and keep this lovely group some company. It?s about time I get a bit more active with our affairs I believe.? His green eyes were shining. It was time to march into the unknown among the members of his pack, and see what it was that they could discover.

---Travel Break---

The journey had been rather intriguing. Beautiful scenery, mild storms... even a bit of danger to keep their blood pumping. He would move along with the others, gaze shifting over the dam. Gods above this place was amazing. Hearing Ullr?s comment he couldn?t help but chuckle. It would be intriguing to do so. He?d take a few steps away from the group, ears swiveling to hear the arrival of another. Seemed even though they had set off early another would come join them.

?I wonder how much land there is to cover down here? This land seems so large... It?s amazing to think it?s been undiscovered before now.?

"Speech" Think