ardent

Where does the time go

FĂ©licien

gems
size
build
player
10-20-2014, 02:17 PM

F?licien would give a smile to his aunt, giving a nod. "That's alright. I'll be happy just to help my cousins." Not that he would give away any answers or anything, but F?li certainly didn't mind pointing them in the right direction. Family was important, no matter how distant, and his cousins were part of the future of the pack. Raising them all up to be strong was certainly necessary. Besides, F?licien had hopes his own training would pick up soon. He'd wait patiently for Varda and Herne to arrive. They were not waiting long, and Novella would waste little time in explaining to her children what they would be doing.

Ahhh a hunting exercise. It sounded interesting, kind of similar to the scavenger hunt that he and his siblings went on while in Ludicael. He'd perk his ears up some, a grin on his face. He'd glance to his cousins, tail wagging a bit. "Alright guys. You can do it. I'll be with you too to help~" His voice was encouraging and a bit cheerful. He had no doubt that they would be able to do it.
"Speech"