Lakota

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-20-2014, 07:24 PM

The woman awoke, molten eyes sliding open ever so slowly to set that gaze of magma upon the lass. A small smile was offered alongside a similar greeting, and the pallid wolfess' own grin grew that much more. She lowered herself onto her haunches within the woman's view, settling comfortably with her ivory plume laid out alongside her leg. She was equally distracted by the lush breeze that passed across her face, ruffling her thickening fur and playing across her skin. It smelled lovely, a scent she would never tire of here in the orchard. The stranger asked after her presence here, and informed her curtly that she would only remove the molten femme from her spot through homicide. She let out a peal of gentle laughter, shaking her head a little. "Nah, you don't gotta worry about that, I don't give a shit who comes and goes. I just like it here, so I come back a lot." She murmured, her vocals naught but gently melodies in the waning warmth of the autumn sun.

She settled herself in a more comfortable pose, mimicking the sphinx-like posture of the other dame, though her own crown remained above her petite shoulders. "You know, there's a few other places like this out there, but I don't think they're nearly as nice as this orchard." She hummed, dual toned gaze falling over the fruit laden trees all around and breathing in the sweet, heady aroma that laced the air around her.

Speech,