Large
build
-
player
10-21-2014, 01:24 PM
Psychosocial Baby

Because the drugs never work

They're gonna give you a smirk

Her aunt seemed to take the joke and that made Vesta's day a little brighter to know that her leader knew the difference between joke and reality. It was also good to know that the pack she lived in and often hid herself in was faring okay without her help but it also hurt slightly. Sure she was just a pup, but that didn't mean she couldn't help. She was what... two or two and a half seasons old? It just meant that she could start doing stuff if her legs would cooperate. Did she have someone to spar with? That answer was fairly obvious. "Nope, my brothers disappeared with my dad. Like they are better than me or something." She conceded with a frown. Her aunt gave her a thoughtful look before asking a question that made her practically jump up and down with excitement. Her jaw dropped and eyes widened as her aunt offered to train her, saying that she had already talked to Arietta about it.

Disbelief caught her at a bad time as she questioned it out loud herself. "Your gonna train me? You.... leader of Bevroren are going to train me?" It seemed too good to be true! It was learning from her aunt who was sure to be a master fighter! She was overjoyed, elated about it and she grinned, realizing the truth in her aunt's voice. "My legs will be ready to go in no time." She assured her aunt as she fought to urge to literally jump up and down and left and right.

'Cause they got methods of keeping you cleanVesta Armada