Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
10-21-2014, 06:41 PM

His heart hard, Laufey was immune to Orochi's tears. Of course now he cried. Crocodile tears, perhaps? He wouldn't put it past his brother to wring out a few tears to get what he wanted. What happened to all his talk of needing to protect his brother? It seemed the need was the other way around, that it was Orochi who needed the coddling.

Coldly, he replied to his brother's blubbering. "How about you stop trying to protect me, Orochi, and let me decide things for myself. I'm not an infant and you're not mom; so stop trying to nurse me." Perhaps a little dramatic, but it got his point across. The young brute was tired of his brother treating him like he was fragile.

Katja would speak next, her words causing Laufey's browspots to rise. Incest? Ewwww. That'd be like him doing it with Esti. Had his father really fathered his own siblings? Ugh. How disgusting. Truly, the knowledge was disappointing. Since learning that it wasn't possible to have two moms, the boy had been curious about who exactly his father was. He'd come up with all kinds of ideas about the brute, how brave he was, how big and strong, so learning that his father was a slimy character wounded him. However, while it was disappointing, it would do little to effect the boy's everyday life. His worth wasn't found in the character of his parents; if it was he'd be irreversibly screwed since one was a confirmed whackadoodle and the other was a strongly suspected one.

His father's supposed transgressions aside, there was good to be found in Katja's words. Turning grateful eyes on his cousin, the boy said, "It's comforting to know that we have family outside of our siblings, family that accepts us." He refused to look at his brother at this point. Laufey would deal with him later. Right now the mere sight of him made the boy angry. "And thank you, Katja, for believing this knowledge shouldn't be a secret." A subtle jab at his brother. He believed it to be deserved.

After speaking to Katja in an unfamiliar language, their uncle, Kaprasius, addressed them. He inched towards Orochi and Laufey's browspots lifted in a question. What was he- Laufey froze, his face screwing up in an assortment of mixed emotions as their uncle slowly licked his brother's face. Ew. He couldn't help it; the young brute snickered in wicked amusement. He was beyond glad it wasn't him being licked and wildly amused that his brother was.

"Speech"

This character is prone to acts of EXTREME violence when provoked. If this makes you uncomfortable do not thread with him.