gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
10-21-2014, 02:23 PM

The cascading droplets of light would fall upon her pristine coat as she seated herself beside him. Her affection having ceased he too would find a place upon the hard earth, though as to not make her strain her neck from looking up, he would lower all four incredibly long legs to the dust. He?d watch her as she tilted her head to the side curiously at his answer, asking simply if he wished to talk with her about anything. He?d always been so secretive about his problems, for almost a year he?d kept them to himself. Was he ready to give up those questions to the mortal world yet?
She?d answer his own question easily, and with just as much enthusiasm as he had shown. Though he knew what was on her mind, what was on everyone?s mind. The northern lands were now accessible, to both southern wolves and northern. Already they were invading their homeland, he?d caught scent of them. No one had been threatened? yet. "Nothing that I haven?t talked to the goddess about," he?d comment, avoiding voicing the turmoil within once more. "Have you talked to Skah recently?" He knew the two had been a bit closer than he and Gwena and it?d been a long time since he?d spoken with his brother. Shai had become rather scarce around his family after the death of his mother, still struggling with the loss his behavior hadn?t changed much.

"yoruban" "english"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]