gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Luna
10-21-2014, 02:24 PM
The yearling listened to the older male speak of his litters. Not very much was said, but half a year was still pretty young to him. His ears fell against his head as the male spoke of Hermes and the words would have been. "I'm sorry if you've suffered any loss, Helios." To lose someone had to be painful, but it was not yet something he had suffered through. Although in a way he had lost what he knew, but that was by leaving for parts unknown and his family had bid him farewell and luck on his journey. They had understood his reasons and realized he might not be the only one to leave home due to most, if not all being so closely related somehow.

Noel wasn't too keen on joining anyone. At least not for very long. He'd not been out of a pack life long enough. But he did like to help others. Guilt would consume him if he didn't somehow offer it.

"I'm afraid to say it, but at this current time I am not interested in being part of a pack. However, if I am still able, I will give aid in any other way. Perhaps I may change my mind about joining a pack, at least allow me to think upon that matter for a little while." He was not yet certain that he would join anywhere. He still had a bit of wanderlust that he needed to use up before making that decision. And while he was only a singular wolf, he would offer to be an ally to Helios, not that he was old enough or wise enough or even trained enough to be of great help, though he had learned some things back in his birthlands.