size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
10-21-2014, 08:39 PM

She sat so still for a moment that Bass feared that he had startled her. Had it been too much? Panic took over his body for that pause -- it had been so short but it was enough to make him worry. But then she opened her maw, and Bass let out a breath he had not known he had been holding. A big puff of relief left his maw and he pressed a gentle kiss to her nose as her head rested on his own. "Oh Wren, my sweet, sweet Wren." He said breathlessly, his heart threatening to beat right out of his chest. This moment would be forever implanted in his mind, and it was most likely the best day in his two years of existence. She said that she wanted to wake up beside him every day, and his grin extended on his face. "Then never leave my side. I promise to care for you, even if it means putting myself in danger. I promise to love you and care for you, even if you come home smelling like rotting elk." He said softly, chuckling lowly at his little joke. He loved this woman with all of his heart, an he never wanted to let her go.

Wren fell into him and he couldn't hold her close enough. A rumble vibrated in his throat as he wrapped his neck around her own, pressing soft kisses everywhere he could touch. "I love you with all my heart, mind, and soul dearest Wren. I will never let you go, you are the most precious thing in my life. And now... now you're my wife." He didn't know what else to say, just saying that out loud seemed to be strange on his own tongue. He had a wife. A wife! He needed to tell his sisters, they were probably already going to kill him for not telling them that he had been in love with this woman for quite some time now.