Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
10-22-2014, 03:29 AM

The words to begin with sounded like she may well be presented with an answer of no. Talvi had of course realised this herself though she was sure her guide for her tour of the rest of Alacritia wouldn't stick around forever waiting for her to finally be able to accompany him on any travels. She would have to let him know though, whatever Athena decided now. Truthfully Talvi didn't know how long she would be gone for, she had no idea what argument she could present to perhaps persuade Athena to let her go, whatever answer she was given now she would simply have to accept, even if it was the no she was no expecting.

Suddenly though she would begin speaking once more and simply it was to give her permission and a gentle touch to her cheek. Talvi would return the gesture and give a small nod of her head as the Soeverin withdrew once more, she certainly had no plans of leaving Bevroren for good nor did she plan on finding any danger and ridiculous situations for herself. "Thank you." She would say gratefully, the yes still a little surprising from the earlier doubts that had been mentioned. "I'll try return with nothing but good news and pleasant stories I can share with my nieces and nephews." She added with a smile.