gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
10-22-2014, 09:26 PM

She watched Vereux with careful eyes, concern lingering in her eyes. What was wrong with the male? He seemed to be distressed about something, but she would not press him. Amalia just sat down in the snow herself, letting the silence spread. She knew that he would speak when he was ready to, she wouldn't gain anything by asking him what was wrong. So she just waited, knowing that it would only be a matter of time until he told her. And just like she had thought, he spoke. The words that left his maw was a huge surprise to her, and left her mind spinning. Blinking a few times, she had to gather her thoughts before she even dared to open her mouth. "Why don't you speak to her about it Vereux? She loves you, I can tell. But it takes two to make the relationship work, and communication is the key to all of that." Her words were slow as she tried to gather her thoughts. She probably wasn't helping, but it was all she could offer. She knew that she had feelings for Athena, but was unsure if she should tell him. Just because Vereux was feeling like he was having marriage didn't mean that she was going to roll in and tell him to peace out. She was too sweet for that.

"I've known Athena since I was little, as you know. I highly doubt that she would go into a relationship with you without meaning it. She cares for you -- really and truly." Her voice was honest, she knew that Athena cared for him. What the two of them had was different though, both were hiding it from each other and it was not something that had been confirmed vocally. Was that was he was trying to get at? Was he blaming her for these feelings he was having? Russet ears laid flat on her skull, feelings of uncertainly twirling in her gut.