Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
10-22-2014, 09:43 PM

Vereux looked at Amalia for a moment, he wanted to tear up but part of him just sniffled. He sniffled and that was about as far as he could go to crying for the rest of his life now. His kind state had been ripped out of him literally by Rentaro. He only had subtle movements of compassion for anyone at this point. As he turned to face the girl and flopped down that way looking at her. ?Yes but she also really cares for you Amalia. Your feelings are just as important as hers are.? he said suddenly.
?It's okay if the two of you love each other.? he stared at the white snow. ?It's kind of hard not to notice the two of you. I just... really wanted one of you to tell me, trust me really. Amalia we grew up with a father who had many women, it's in our culture our blood there's nothing wrong with it.? he shook his head. Then his green eye looked at her a bit sadly. ?I just don't want either of you to feel like I'm standing in your way. If Athena cares about you, then I too care about you, if your Athena's lover. Than that gives me more the reason to protect you and be a good king and friend.? he stood up and shook himself off. ?Ahhhh I sound like an idiot.? he shut his eye.

?I speak?