gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-22-2014, 10:54 PM

and i'll fight to survive

Revenge being a minor part, Rurik kept listening before speaking himself "Then I shall join, you speak words that are true and speak to me... I never grew up or thought my own family was a force to be reckoned with but nonetheless we all have our own strengths and our own weaknesses and as you said blood is just that, I believe it does hold a little bit of weight only because of relations but other than that it is those who hold their weight and earn their keep that are to be respected if they are of age of course..." He spoke but his voice trailed at the end.

Helios seemed like a honest man and Rurik believed his words. Perhaps this would be a way to become apart of something that would allow him to aid those who needed him. He would just have to be careful "But there is one condition, Helios, and that being for me to be able to every so often go out in search of my siblings, they mean the world to me for I care about them, other than that one thing that is all I ask... I do not wish to have to face them in a fight if they were to get picked up by another pack" He was quick with his words as he didn't want to take up much of the man's time now.

"Speech"

through this thunderous life