Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
10-23-2014, 06:52 AM

Vereux lifted a brow to amalia. So neither of them had confessed to each other. Now he felt like he was intruding, both of them loved each other and yet they were at this stand still and Amalia felt like she had no right to confess her love. A small smile crept on his face as she spoke, now he understood why Athena loved her so much. She was a kind and gentle soul something rare, delicate, easily broken, and something that was definitely hard to protect. He shut his eye and opened it again. ?You aren't the other woman Amalia.? he said softly. Knowing Athena, she wouldn't just let Amalia become distant that was just how she was.
?I have no problem with it, honestly, at first I thought it would but when I look at you I understand why Athena loves you. She didn't just chose me, I was the one who went stead-fast into marriage I really didn't give her much choice. Plus she probably liked you far before that.? he grinned at her. ?If you haven't confessed to her yet I wanna help. If anything Amalia, Athena isn't just going to give up on you. A beautiful couple can't be wasted.? his tail wiggled behind him. ?Come on, what do you say.?

?I speak?