Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
11-05-2014, 03:55 PM

Mystic would dream about chasing butterflies, the little fluttery bugs began to swarm around her as she batted at them, chuckling as she chased them. Mystic would feel a gentle nudge of a paw touch her cheek, giving a small chuckle,

"not right now daddy," she huffed slightly, but she would soon open her eyes and feel embarrassed when she soon saw another pup near her, a young male too as she blushed underneath her pelt when she saw him. He was stunning to say the least as she bolted upright and playfully pinned him to the ground, wagging her tail happily as her cranium tilted to the side.

"Wow, you're another pup just like me! What is your name? Where are you from? How did you come here alone? You smell of a pack, what pack are you from?"She coughed when she remembered she did not catch her breath and soon stopped a couple minutes to catch her breath. She also got off of him so that he could get up and answer her questions, as she cocked her head and wagged her tail slightly, she hoped that they could be friends, as long as she soon remembered to not ask so many questions when she first met someone.

"Hear Me Talk," 'Read My Thoughts.'