gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
10-23-2014, 11:53 AM

He?d breath deeply as the silence overwhelmed them once more, her presence beside him oddly comforting as he once again faced those all encompassing thoughts. His eyes would slide shut as he focused on the feeling of her dainty form at his side and the warmth she shared with him. The sound of her voice would cause his ears to swivel back onto his skull as his brows furrowed. Strange feelings would surface is result of her words as he ever so delicately shifted to hold her a little bit closer. He?d allow the silence to overwhelm them again as he strayed from his once righteous path and let thoughts of her swim in his mind. His decorated tail would curl around her hips as he shifted so one half-closed sun-hewn eye could behold her features. "I missed you, Gwena." He?d say quietly as he gazed upon her softly, letting himself realize the full meaning of his words. A gentle sigh would release from his lungs as he looked away once more, the uncertainty of the future again steering him away from thoughts of her.

"Yoruban" "English"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]